It’s Jess taking over for Ben while he’s away in New Zealand! I’m the Brand and Sales Associate here at Nudge. You’ve probably heard from me in your inbox once (or a couple of times) before. When I’m not trying to tell you about the benefits of implementing Nudge, I’m thinking about my relationship with technology … read my latest thought piece here.
Here are the stories that caught my attention this week.
Notable stories this week
- Nativo is partnering with MNI Targeted Media to expand branded content offerings to the regional and local advertisers MNI works with.
- L’Oréal Paris has partnered British Vogue and McCann to launch the first-ever The Non-Issue publication to send a strong message that ageing should not be an issue.
- Hulu’s direct-to-consumer business increase 85 percent year-over-year.
- Publishers are using Snapchat’s curated stories tool for breaking news and more.
- Verizon Media CEO Reveals His Plan For Reviving Struggling Online Business.
- Grindr has become the undisputed, most successful, and largest gay media company in the world.
- Publishers need to adapt to programmatic future.
- How publishers are using TikTok, the latest hot app.
- Luminary Is Betting $100 Million That People Will Pay For Podcasts.
Campaign of the week
- Home Depot via Apartment Therapy. The execution of this content is quite unique and fun to interact with.
- Hotels.com has come up with a name for the unspoken behavior of liking people’s travel photos from a place of jealousy – the “hate-like.” As someone who has the ultimate travel bug, this campaign really spoke to me.
- Submit your own and view the best campaigns of 2019.
Datapoints of note
- Nativo says effective content marketing is able to achieve five-times more conversions than traditional display retargeting
- 13% Spike in Investment of In-House Branded Content Creation.
- In 2019, 65% of all Google searches will be on mobile.
- Digital Content NewFronts – 4/29-5/3, New York, New York.
- Brand Film Festival – 5/1, London, UK & 5/2, New York, New York
- Digital Summit New York City, – 5/1-5/2, New York, New York.
- C3 – 5/6-5/8, New York, New York.
- JW Insights – 5/29, New York, New York
Measurement and intelligence for content-first brands.
Nudge is built by marketers and aims to serve brands investing in content-based media, across any category, looking to illustrate ROI, generate deep performance insights, and save time.