Measurement and intelligence for content-first brands
Born out of a New Zealand digital agency, unsatisfied with existing Content Marketing measurement solutions, Nudge is now the standard in content measurement and intelligence. The team, led by Founder/CEO Ben Young, moved to New York in 2013 to introduce the platform to the global market. Nudge now drives value and scale through the content process for 1,200+ brands and 940+ publishers.
We believe that in the realm of advertising, content provides the best value exchange between brands, consumers, & publishers.
We believe technology should make your marketing superhuman; and we've built a tool to get you there. Nudge drives value and scale through the content process.
We believe in a free and open internet.
We built the tool we needed. Thoughtful in design. Time saving. Innovative.
Our team of hackers and marketers with backgrounds in media, brand and agency, bring a global perspective to everything we do.
With service backgrounds in the team, we provide world class customer support that you typically don’t expect from a technology company.
We believe in the human touch.
Nudge was the first to specialize in this particular use case, when content turns in to advertising its held to a higher standard.
- First to connect brands and publishers through a real-time dashboard of their content.
- First to launch Content Attribution for Native, October 2015.
- First to launch industry benchmarks, March 2015.
- First to launch Content Bot, January 2017.
- First to use AI to power insights, May 2017.
- First to unify social and open web video in one dashboard, July 2017.
- 180+ editions of This Week in Native Ads, read over 130K times.
- Hosts of #NativeAdTalks, held in New York and London - join the next one.
- Best Native Ads of 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
- Open benchmarks, February 2018.
- Nominated for Native Marketer of the Year, November 2017
Attention Minutes measured
Most valuable brands measured
of the world's 50 top publishers measured