Sharethrough for Advertisers and Sharethrough for Publishers
Born out of a New Zealand digital agency, unsatisfied with existing Content Marketing measurement solutions, Nudge is now the standard in content marketing analytics for brands & publishers. The team, led by Founder/CEO Ben Young, moved to New York in 2013 to introduce the platform to the global market. Nudge now drives value and scale through the content process for 1,200+ brands and 940+ publishers.
As marketers: We believe that in the realm of advertising, content provides the best value exchange between brands, consumers & publishers.
As technologists: We believe technology should make your marketing superhuman; and we’ve built a tool to get you there. Nudge drives value and scale through the content process.
As humans: We believe in a free and open internet.
We’ve built the tool we needed. Thoughtful in design. Time saving. Innovative.
Our team of hackers and marketers with backgrounds in media, brand and agency, bring a global perspective to everything we do.
Our team spans the globe, from India, to Sweden, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia and United States. Our key offices offices are in New York and London.
We are believers in remote working, and have embraced it from day one, to deliver the worlds best products, you have to have the world contributing.
With service backgrounds in the team, we provide world class customer support that you typically don’t expect from a technology company.
We believe in the human touch.
Nudge was the first to specialize in this particular use case, when content turns in to advertising its held to a higher standard.
- First to connect brands and publishers through a real-time dashboard of their content.
- First to launch Content Attribution for Native, October 2015.
- First to launch industry benchmarks, March 2015.
- First to launch Content Bot, January 2017.
- First to use AI to power insights, May 2017.
- First to unify social and open web video in one dashboard, July 2017.
- 180+ editions of This Week in Native Ads, read over 130K times.
- Hosts of #NativeAdTalks, held in New York and London - join the next one.
- Best Native Ads of 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
- Open benchmarks, February 2018.
- Nominated for Native Marketer of the Year, November 2017
As at March 31st, 2018.
- 2829 Campaigns
- 1216 Brands
- 960 Publishers
- 57,607,503 Attention Minutes measured
- 52,905,871 Bots blocked
- Measured 27 most valuable brands.
- Measured 16 of the world’s 50 top publishers.
Explore our 2017 report card.
Industry Leading Integrations
Google Tag Manager launch partner
Optimize Facebook to Nudge metrics like scroll and attention.
Active members of:
In the Press
- It’s Time for Marketers to Get a Fresh Perspective on What Native Advertising Can Be, Adweek, 9/24/2018.
- Nudge on Cheddar Live, Cheddar, 7/17/2018.
- Why Google’s AdSense Native ads are the tipping point for native advertising, The Drum, 7/15/2017.
- Why Marketers Should Pay Attention To Attention Minutes, Sharethrough, 7/11/2017.
- Nudge’s Ben Young: “Why luxury needs to get native.”, LeanLuxe, 12/22/2016.
- How to Successfully Disrupt an Industry, Inc, 2/3/2016.
- Which Native Ad Disclosed Itself Best? Digiday, 2/23/2015.
- Sharethrough Taps Nudge For Audience Attention Metrics, Mediapost, 5/22/2015.
- Native ad grudge match: Wired vs. The New York Times, Digiday UK, 7/7/2014.
- Nudge, Product Hunt, 2014.