Native tactics are simple ways to grow the value and scale of your native content campaigns.
In this blog series, we’ll be featuring tactics that you may or may not currently have in your arsenal, but most definitely should.
Over time, this blog series will feature a bunch of great tactics that you and your team should be utilizing – find them here…
#3 Use influencers to drive high quality traffic
A recent study revealed that 91% of Millennials and Gen-X’ers trust online reviews, whilst 83% of Baby Boomers also trust and rely on these reviews, which shows the direct impact influencers can have on their audiences.
So what does this tell us?
It tells us that influencers marketing works really well when it comes to product placements – that’s great – but I’m here to tell you that’s not the only benefit when it comes to influencer marketing…
…Don’t just think about influencers as a tool for product placements, use it to drive high-quality traffic to your site.
I’m telling you this because this is something we here at Nudge have seen first-hand.
In fact, according to Nudge industry benchmarks, the bounce rate related to influencer traffic is 61.72% lower than the mean. This means you’ve got an incredibly engaged audience on your hands that you need to make the most of.
So, make sure you link through to your other content, because if someone clicks, they are going to be valuable to your business.
Here are 10 of the best influencer companies to help fuel your influencer marketing:
- RhythmInfluence connects brands with influencers and content creators.
- Bloggers Club is a social influence marketing and digital talent management agency.
- Influence & Co helps brands create internal influencers as well as position their brand message while growing in the space.
- Dynamic Signal turns every member of your team into a brand advocate.
- TapInfluence identifies influencers your business should work with and providing the metrics to measure your return.
- Buzz Marketing Group provides the resources to engage this market while simultaneously catering to businesses selling to other audiences.
- Terakeet connects you to these influencers to generate organic brand visibility.
- SocialRank enables marketers to manage their most influential followers on Instagram and Twitter as well as filter based on bio keyword, location, and number and quality of followers.
- Influence People is a full-service marketing and PR agency that can help you to naturally build influence in your industry.
- TopRank Marketing integrates content, SEO, and influencer advocacy.
That’s it – simple as.
Thanks for reading, until next time (and if you literally can’t wait… here are more posts from this series)!