We’re t minus ten days from the Super Bowl, popularly known in our industry as branded content day. Nudge data supports this, with higher than normal engagement on branded content on the day of. More to follow on that next week.
Notable stories this week
- The True Origins of Branded Content > a bit of fun.
- Adsense now has an option to auto style their native ads.
- Facebook is about to get more costly for publishers. But, why is no one in this on the record in this piece?
- You can now share Snaps outside of Snapchat. Neat.
- Profile of Axios and its role in DC, really good.
- Facebook is seeking to stop publishers and creators from sharing content that they didn’t create, i.e. to ensure tagging of all content they are paid to promote.
- Lessons from Forbes BrandVoice team on the best content in 2017.
- Content that builds communities & wins awards.
Campaign of the Week
- ^Here’s a case study on a prior native campaign Tourism Australia ran with Oath.
- [26th Jan] Webby entry deadline is coming around fast week; ICYMI: there is a branded content section.
- [24th April] Social Media Week, NYC, with a branded content focus.
Been left hanging without data this week?
Nudge is a content marketing analytics platform that drives performance for leading brand advertisers and premium publishers. Request a demo.