Nudge is a content data + measurement company. Content is now front and centre of the advertising mix and Publishers need the right tools for this new world. This is a ground floor opportunity to come in and drive the sales of Nudge’s publisher toolkit.
Our platform actually does what it says it will do. Culturally we are data-lead/informed. And very entrepreneurial. We have a weekly heartbeat meeting, where we share the data on how the company has performed. We don’t mind out of work social activities and have get togethers with the whole team a few times/year.
Nudge is looking to hire an up & coming sales leader to grow our publisher relationships. This role is responsible for driving sales and growth of our publisher toolkit. The role includes; but is not limited to, identifying, meeting and closing new business deals. You show initiative and the ability to uncover and create opportunities that are a win/win. You are a sales geek, love the art and process of selling, are looking for the right company to grow with.
- Prospecting and building a pipeline of leads, closing them.
- Leading & shaping our publisher pitch.
- Bringing feedback to the product team.
- Building forecasts from pipeline and hitting them.
- Previous experience in the content and publisher space.
- Previous experience selling technology.
- Ability to navigate the complex buying processes of publishers.
- Understanding of the content marketplace and eco-system.
- Proven communicator and leader.
- Effective handoff to Account Success whilst maintaining a relationship with clients.
What our hiring process for this role looks like:
- Initial call
- Chat with a few of our advisors
- Test pitch with a friendly client
- Team meet
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.