We’ve been working on a secret project for some time, and up until now its been kept it out of the limelight… but no more.
So without further ado, let me introduce you to our latest product, Intel by Nudge (beta).
Intel by Nudge is a content intelligence platform that is free and open to all marketers.
It’s hard to keep track of which brands are partnering where, and saying what.
When everyone has access to what brands are doing in native, the quality of the work will get better, and the outcomes will improve.
Intel by nudge features all of the world’s branded content, organized in one place. Marketers can view, assess, and understand both the creative and the contexts for where they could put their brands. And most importantly, learn from those who are doing it well.
We want to reduce the barriers to understanding content, and bring more brands into the space. Thus, all of Intel by Nudge is free. Our theory is more educated marketers acting on more complete information will make better decisions and see more growth from content.
- Per MediaRadar: the number of advertisers buying branded content has leveled off; it has hovered steadily between 2,500 and 3,000 since the beginning of 2018.
- Nudge data suggests as many as 20,000 brands/year express appetite but get lost in getting started. The market has hit the ceiling of existing capabilities and education.
- The disconnect is billions of lost revenue and a lot of positive business outcomes that are disappearing into the ether.
Built for both creators and marketers
The market has tremendous solutions for media sellers playing inside baseball but lacks tools for marketers who want to get smarter.
The idea to help educate and bring new buyers in, right across the spectrum. Content requires thoughtful creation and Intel by Nudge helps show off and pay respect to that.
There are many uses cases
A marketer could search to see who other brands have partnered with successfully, to keep an eye on who is showing up where. For example, if I am marketing at Hulu, I want to know where Netflix is funding success.
By showing all native content campaigns in one place, people can get inspiration as to who is doing the most interesting work, down to the category level.
Users and community, including the vibrant content-obsessive that read This Week in Native Ads are encouraged to quickly and simply submit their content for inclusion.
Why brands are investing in content
- Content typically earns 48 seconds of attention, more than the average TV commercial.
- Has 107% higher brand recall than TV.
- Drives sales at a 1-3% conversion rate.
Explore more on how branded content drives business outcomes.
Feedback welcomed and we hope Intel by Nudge can be useful to you.