Each week in our newsletter we share the latest info we find.
This post collates those for the year.
- 52% of B2B companies earmark 0–15% of their budget for content marketing from the Statista Content Marketing Trend study.
- 79% of marketers expect marketing goals to increase this year.
- Only 30% of marketers use original research in content marketing strategies.
- The majority of Americans (55%) say they trust news from podcasts as much as the news they get from other sources.
- Brand recall and enjoyability are the top two key attributed that determine the success of brand campaigns.
- Nearly 90% of US marketers said AI or machine learning technology saves their company time and money, while 82% said the content it generates is as good as—if not better than—human-generated content.
- 52% are considering moving their budget away from paid advertising efforts to owned and earned content creation, while 30% are already doing so.
- There is a direct correlation between the amount of content produced by a brand and the ROI. Around a third (34%) of teams that produce more than 20 pieces of content a month report a significant increase in ROI, compared to only 5% who are producing five or fewer pieces of content.
- Digital video viewing to top traditional tv in US this year.
- A strong content-lead in increased engagement by 62%.
- #1 challenge for content marketers is linking content creation to business outcomes.
These posts may also be helpful:
- Content Marketing Insights, collates our data from all prior years.
- Branded Content Stats 2023