GDPR edition! We all survived? I’ll spin up VPN today and have a browse.
I attended the Silicon Alley Golf tournament yesterday, met some great people, thanks to Darren Herman and team for putting on a good show. They have an upcoming tennis event in July so keep an eye out.
I also attended the IAB Content/Native Summit call this week and the DigiDay Plus event.
All round, there appears to be confidence of calmer waters in 2019.
Notable stories this week
- Reddit is doing a live video AMA inside an Audi RS5. Creative. It was Thursday, I haven’t caught it yet (watch it here).
- The Google recommendation units are still in the wild. As seen here.
- On John Deere’s 123 year old ‘content marketing’ magazine – The Furrow. A great read.
- How Dr Drew has grown from a Pepsi ad to a movie.
- An interview with Jason Kleinman, GM, Branded Content at TripleLift/ContentDial
- Dries Buytaert predicts after the Adobe/Magento purchase, more acquisitions to level the playing field on content. ‘I expect that Adobe closing the commerce gap will compel Salesforce, SAP and Oracle to act more aggressively on their own content and experience management gap.’
Campaign of the Week
Datapoints of note
- Facebook stories has 150m daily active users.
- User sentiment with Snap among its key 18- to 34-year-old demographic plunged 73% following the redesign.
- [Via Tubular] 10 things you need to know about sponsored video.
- [May 31] Post-memorial weekend dinner join us.
- [June 4] AdMonsters Ops conference in NYC is coming up.
- Native Advertising Awards 2018, enter by July 6th, 2018
For readers in the US/UK enjoy the long weekend, till next week 🙂
For all that content you’re buying post-GDPR programmatic uncertainty
Nudge is a content marketing analytics platform that drives performance for leading brand advertisers and premium publishers.
Request a demo account