Nudge. Nudge enables you to get customer insights with ease, diving straight into how customers are engaging, what they’re paying attention to, where they’re coming from, on what devices. And then it makes analysts jobs easier by synthesizing the data into insights, so you can get from insight to action faster.
Branded content requires substantial investment, and Nudge provides the right metrics, to see if that investment is paying off.
Some examples of these metrics:
- Attention, how long people are engaging for each click.
- Average Scroll, how are customers consuming the page and content.
- Engagement rate, what customers do on the page, and if they click out, to make a purchase, or sign up to webinar etc.
- Conversion rate, rate at which people take the desired action.
- Bounce rate, are people staying, but use a bounce rate that captures if people leave even without clicking a link. Like Nudge does.
Attention is vital for conversion, as attention goes up, so does conversion rate. So as an optimization metric it can be helpful for branded content. To see that the content itself is engaging but also to see comparatively with other pieces of branded content, which partnership is the best.