We’re seeking a Nudge Operator
Ben Young | June 27, 2018
We believe that when Content becomes advertising it requires a higher standard of measurement; Nudge is that standard.
We sit on all sides (brand, agency, publisher, network) of the Content Marketing eco-system, offering data and analytics tools that our clients rely on for transparency and actionable data, to better measure, optimize, and report on performance.
Nudge is a NYC based startup, originally founded in New Zealand, with a small globally distributed and agile team.
As a Nudge Operator you should have a deep understanding of the Content Marketing ecosystem and the role Content Marketing, Branded Content, and Native Advertising plays for Brands and Publishers in today’s marketplace.
Your role is to support our clients in finding success throughout all stages of their onboarding and usage of Nudge and it’s offerings.
With an eye for detail, technical problem solving, and client success, you will be the day to day contact for clients and will be the face of Nudge in helping them achieve meaningful business results, continued adoption of new features, and ultimately leading them towards renewal of their subscription.
2-4 years experience with digital media ad operations, or Saas Account Management is a requirement.
- Building the client brief, then maintaining and updating the client record. Thus enabling the team to work effectively
- Being the Nudge expert. Setting up, and troubleshooting clients accounts, developing solutions to help them deliver what they need
- Providing clear internal briefs & communication to engineers, to identify, replicate and resolve any bugs, client requests
- Ensuring clients deliverables are handled expediently and delivered on time
- Running meetings & training on specific Nudge features
- Updating our knowledge base and end user documentation, based on your first hand and client feedback
- Building deep relationships with your clients
- Handle tickets / support responses
- Keeping on top of industry trends
- Clear communication
- Organizational & time management skills
- Prioritizing in a fast paced environment
- Experience in AdOps: DCM, Floodlight, DFP
- Kaizen and/or lean manufacturing principles
- Resolving problems, not just passing to engineering
- Maintaining and enhancing our reputation for client success
- Effective internal communication and troubleshooting with engineering
We start with an initial interview, a test brief, feedback & second interview another team member, final interview wider team.
What makes Nudge work interesting?
We work at the cutting edge of content based advertising, which means we are often solving problems for the first time, juggling large amounts of data, in real-time and deriving insight from it.
Loyal client base with great relationships, who lap up new features and provide real tangible feedback and dialogue.
Culture of shipping, new ideas are welcomed, actively experimented with and often end up in one form or another in the key product.
Remote team, culture of enabling everyone to play to their strengths, high learning and entrepreneurial environment.
Openness, data, hard/unique problems
To apply for this role, please email: [email protected]