With evaluating the performance of omnichannel marketing activities you need a single scorecard. Or place to evaluate how each is working for you. Which is where a data analytics platform like Nudge comes in. You track the traffic that comes from each of your channel executions, to see how it performs when it arrives. That gives you an idea of what is working best for you.
If the customer engagement is higher from one channel than another, that tells you that that channel is having a bigger impact with the customer. And enables you to go and adjust resources accordingly, whether its more from the better channels, adjusting the weighting or going and adjusting the creative on lower performing channels.
When explore different channels, metrics to look at:
- Reach, how many people are we getting in front of
- Attention, how long people are engaging for each click.
- Average Scroll, how are customers consuming the page and content.
- Engagement rate, what customers do on the page, and if they click out, to make a purchase, or sign up to webinar etc.
- Conversion rate, rate at which people take the desired action.
- Bounce rate, are people staying, but use a bounce rate that captures if people leave even without clicking a link. Like Nudge does.
Nudge enables you to get customer insights with ease, diving straight into how customers are engaging, what they’re paying attention to, where they’re coming from, on what devices. And then it makes analysts jobs easier by synthesizing the data into insights, so you can get from insight to action faster.