Inbound marketing analytics is the process of measuring and collecting data on inbound marketing efforts.
Inbound metrics marketers should think about:
- Attention, how long people are engaging for each click.
- Average Scroll, how are customers consuming the page and content.
- Engagement rate, what customers do on the page, and if they click out, to make a purchase, or sign up to webinar etc.
- Conversion rate, rate at which people take the desired action.
- Bounce rate, are people staying, but use a bounce rate that captures if people leave even without clicking a link. Like Nudge does.
These will help provide context for the inbound marketing performance and identify areas of improvement.