Each week in our newsletter we share the latest info we find.
This post collates those for the year.
- Marketers question viability of full-funnel measurement, only 53% of marketers are confident of full-funnel measurement.
- Software spending in 2024 should rise 12%.
- 79% of marketers expect marketing goals to increase this year.
- Brand recall and enjoyability are the top two key attributed that determine the success of brand campaigns.
- 33% of business leaders said they can’t generate meaningful insights from their data and 30% said they were overwhelmed by the sheer volume.
- 49% of respondents rely on multiple analytics platforms.
- The attention metric allows brands to be three times more effective at predicting media outcomes than viewability.
These posts may be of interest too: