Having a high conversion rate is a good problem to have! But the reason it could be high, is a few things.
- Well targeted to a small group. Should it be a bigger group?
- A low and easy to complete call to action. Is it too easy? Or are you measuring the right thing?
- A mistake in measurement. It does happen!
Some metrics to look at could be:
- Conversion by traffic source, and conversion by traffic source by device
- Conversion by geography
- Conversion by time of day
- Conversion by piece of content, or URL/internal source
These should help give more context, as to the why.