At the heart, you need a consistent measure, across the channels. To compare on a level playing field. Each part of an omni-channel strategy has its own nuances, but you need that consistent scorecard, to assess, how each channel is working for you.
Nudge enables you to get customer insights with ease, diving straight into how customers are engaging, what they’re paying attention to, where they’re coming from, on what devices. And then it makes analysts jobs easier by synthesizing the data into insights, so you can get from insight to action faster.
When explore different channels, metrics to look at:
- Reach, how many people are we getting in front of.
- Attention, how long people are engaging for each click.
- Average Scroll, how are customers consuming the page and content.
- Engagement rate, what customers do on the page, and if they click out, to make a purchase, or sign up to webinar etc.
- Conversion rate, rate at which people take the desired action.
- Bounce rate, are people staying, but use a bounce rate that captures if people leave even without clicking a link. Like Nudge does.
Seeing the relative quality of each source is invaluable. It lets you see how each is working for you – and your current set up. Then you can prioritize where to improve.