Nudge. Nudge enables you to get customer insights with ease, diving straight into how customers are engaging, what they’re paying attention to, where they’re coming from, on what devices. And then it makes analysts jobs easier by synthesizing the data into insights, so you can get from insight to action faster.
Agencies have a bit of tussle with analytics. Because clients don’t always want to share data. But introducing a newer solution, like Nudge, enables both parties to see fresh data. It also puts the relationship on a level playing field, here is a solid understanding of performance. Being easy to use, makes it a lot easier for both agency and client to use the software. Or best leverage internal resource to get the insights required.
Some examples of the metrics:
- Attention, how long people are engaging for each click.
- Average Scroll, how are customers consuming the page and content.
- Engagement rate, what customers do on the page, and if they click out, to make a purchase, or sign up to webinar etc.
- Conversion rate, rate at which people take the desired action.
- Bounce rate, are people staying, but use a bounce rate that captures if people leave even without clicking a link. Like Nudge does.
A life saving feature of Nudge, is the insights tab. Say the client calls a last minute meeting, you already have insights there at your finger tips, to help understand performance.