For SAAS content marketing, some recommended tips are:
- Keep the customer front and centre, your content couldn’t exist without your brand/product.
- Meet the customer where they are, with your content, tone and distribution.
- Continually improve, use data & analytics as a feedback loop to find areas of improvement.
- Prove your value to the rest of the business, link your content strategy through to business objectives. So all stakeholders can see its contribution.
- Keep pushing, keep pushing for more, better performance, more leads, new ideas. Complacency is a killer of results.
- Reconsider distribution & tactics, this is often the area that brands underinvest, not getting enough eyeballs on their content to make a difference.
Consider your metrics too, are you measuring the right things, to drive the results you are after?