Getting a better understanding of your customers is a great place to start. Seeing where they come from, what they’re interested in, where pockets of opportunities are. This usually comes down to a new analytics system, that gives you this understanding and insights. Seeing where and what is working now, but also where you can shift resources, to get more leads from.
Nudge enables you to get customer insights with ease, diving straight into how customers are engaging, what they’re paying attention to, where they’re coming from, on what devices. And then it makes analysts jobs easier by synthesizing the data into insights, so you can get from insight to action faster.
Metrics that can help are:
- Reach, how many people are we getting in front of
- Attention, how long people are engaging for each click.
- Average Scroll, how are customers consuming the page and content.
- Engagement rate, what customers do on the page, and if they click out, to make a purchase, or sign up to webinar etc.
- Conversion rate, rate at which people take the desired action.
- Bounce rate, are people staying, but use a bounce rate that captures if people leave even without clicking a link. Like Nudge does.
These can provide a holistic view of your leads – and then makes it easy to see where opportunity is.