Webflow allows you to quickly create high quality websites and blogs. It also enables you to use external tools like Nudge. If you are a content marketer using Webflow you may want Nudge to provide analytics & insights on your content.
- First, retrieve your Nudge code.
- Log in, click on the top right profile pic, and select ‘show JS snippet’ from the dropdown. Copy code to clipboard.
- Log in to WebFlow, and go in to your project.
- Open the project settings by clicking in the top left, and go to ‘Custom Code’.
- Paste your code in to the head section.
- Verify with the Nudge code checker that the code is firing correctly.
- Log in to Nudge, click edit on a. campaign, then Campaign Code, then scroll down to the code checker.
- Webflow support document: https://university.webflow.com/lesson/custom-code-in-the-head-and-body-tags
We'd welcome your feedback, this was content was:
🙌 💪 👍 👎