Nudge connects to your content to measure user behavior and send that data to your dashboard.
However there are additional ways of tracking for different types of content.
- URL redirects can be used to measure clicks.
- Click and impression trackers are also available.
- API integrations with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube. These require a ‘social connect’ to approve
- Nudge accessing your content data.
- Attribution pixels are gifs loaded on a conversion event being triggered. These can also be bundled with a click tracker.
For guidance on the types of data we collect, visit our Metrics & Terminology page.
- Getting your Nudge code.
- Connecting with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
- How to set up click & impression trackers.
- Setting up Attribute pixels.
We'd welcome your feedback, this was content was:
🙌 💪 👍 👎