No-code solutions are taking over the marketing stack. If you’ve used Bubble to build a brand experience or no code app, here is how you can get Nudge data from users of your app.
- First, retrieve your Nudge code.
- Log in, click on the top right profile pic, and select ‘show JS snippet’ from the dropdown. Copy code to clipboard.
- Log in to Bubble, open your app.
- Navigate to settings, click SEO/Metatags.
- Paste Nudge code in to ’Script in the body’.
- Verify with the Nudge code checker that the code is firing correctly.
- Log in to Nudge, click edit on a campaign, then Campaign Code, then scroll down to the code checker.
- https://bubble.io/reference#ApplicationSettings.custom_header_meta_tag_content find on page for ’Script in body’
- Alternative, use Google Tag Manager plugin and activate that way.
We'd welcome your feedback, this was content was:
🙌 💪 👍 👎