Better understanding customers, what they like, where they come from, is the best place to start when thinking about growing sales. You either want to find more customers like them, or if you have saturated that channel, find new channels for customers. Which is why analytics is so important when wanting to increase sales. There are likely opportunities right in front of you that can be acted upon. You just need the right tools to help find them.
Nudge enables you to get customer insights with ease, diving straight into how customers are engaging, what they’re paying attention to, where they’re coming from, on what devices. And then it makes analysts jobs easier by synthesizing the data into insights, so you can get from insight to action faster.
Metrics that can help are:
- Reach, how many people are we getting in front of
- Attention, how long people are engaging for each click.
- Average Scroll, how are customers consuming the page and content.
- Engagement rate, what customers do on the page, and if they click out, to make a purchase, or sign up to webinar etc.
- Conversion rate, rate at which people take the desired action.
- Bounce rate, are people staying, but use a bounce rate that captures if people leave even without clicking a link. Like Nudge does.
Each product listing, is a marketing experience, going deep into your listings is another way to find opportunities to improve. Exploring traffic sources is another way to find opportunities. And then customers themselves, where do they come from, what time of day and on what devices?