The best analytics keep the customer front and centre. At the end of the day it’s all about what resonating with the customer.
So a good place to start, would be to consider these metrics:
- Reach, how many people are we getting in front of
- Attention, how long people are engaging for each click.
- Average Scroll, how are customers consuming the page and content.
- Engagement rate, what customers do on the page, and if they click out, to make a purchase, or sign up to webinar etc.
- Conversion rate, rate at which people take the desired action.
- Bounce rate, are people staying, but use a bounce rate that captures if people leave even without clicking a link. Like Nudge does.
These will help you see how effective your marketing efforts are being and if they’re working for you.