Customers are won and lost within seconds, yet traditional analytics misses this. Nudge provides attention measurement on the same basis. Second by second. To identify performance and areas of improvement.
The platform provides a mix of traditional, attention & engagement metrics, to get as close to the customer as possible.
Whether it is growing sales, improving conversion rates, or growing your audience. Each require an understanding of what’s working and what can be improved.
Nudge provides insight on product listings, traffic sources and content marketing. And then also the traffic sources that drive to them, from organic, to paid to social. Optimize to the sources which are driving the most impact.
Simply adjusting traffic from low performing areas to higher performing, can drive overall performance an extra 10-15%.
With a simple easy to use dashboard, anyone on the team can become a data scientist. Insights make reporting a breeze. Engagement metrics help improve product promotion efforts.
eCommerce have used Nudge to
- Measure their store & optimize product listings.
- Link content initiates through to purchase. And what content drive purchase.
- Optimize paid advertising, and placements, with post-click data.
- Build their own benchmarks and intelligence.
- Measure influencer & content partnerships.
- Improve their customer experience & purchase journey.
All these and more, analytics plays a role in every project.
Benefits for eCommerce
Identify the performance of your digital properties.
See what content listings carry their weight and where they can be improved.
Identify the performance of content marketing efforts.
Optimize your paid efforts to that which drive engagement.
Compared to other tools
- Installation is fast and low config. Enter domain and add code.
- Get fancy with custom events, reports & APIs.
- Supported by a free tier to experiment and prove out business cases.
Read more on How Nudge compares.
- Using Nudge for eCommerce
- How to measure content effectiveness
- Guide to content attribution
- The State of Content