We believe that when Content becomes advertising it requires a higher standard of measurement; Nudge is that standard.
We sit on all sides (brand, agency, publisher, network) of the Content Marketing ecosystem, offering data and analytics tools that our clients rely on for transparency and actionable insights, to better measure, optimize, and report on performance.
Nudge is a NYC based startup, originally founded in New Zealand, with a small globally distributed and agile team.
New York, London, Canada, Remote
- Work with the full team to come up with and build exciting new features and elegant pages for the Nudge platform
- Build new features and help maintain existing aspects of the platform
- Learn new technologies, frameworks and concepts in a short period of time
- Assist production deployment and provide post-production support and troubleshooting
- Participate in routine standups, roadmap reviews, planning
- Write clean code in a testable, reliable and sustainable way
- Post-secondary education in engineering or computer science would be an asset
- Minimum 1-year experience working in a technology or software company
- Must have experience working with the following technologies:
- Strong testing and debugging skills
- Must work great in a team and also as an individual contributor
- Ability to champion new ideas and develop creative approaches
- Analytical thinker with the ability to problem solve in a fast-paced work environment
- Must have the hustle and drive to take initiative and make things happen!
- Working knowledge of social APIs ie Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Know your way around D3.js or similar graphing libraries
- Worked in a distributed / remote team environment in the past
- Have an eye for good design
Email: [email protected]