Great strategists need to be armed with the right data, yet traditional analytics lets a lot of insight slip away. Nudge provides a mix of traditional, attention & engagement metrics, which helps straddle the juggle of art and science. Give the creatives the feedback they need, and the CFO at the same time.
Use Nudge to keep abreast of performance, and to inform future work. Create, test, validate & inform strategies with high fidelity data and insights.
Audience & customers are won and lost in seconds. Nudge provides measures attention in the same manner, second by second, to optimize performance. Every business goal requires attention, awareness, consideration, brand lift, engagement or growing sales.
Whether it’s on digital experiences, content, websites, ecommerce, products or internal projects. Nudge can provide transparency and accountability. Insights help with reporting & to go from insight to action faster.
With a simple easy to use dashboard, anyone on the team can use it. To help report on performance as you go. Insights help shift from analysis to action. And help create those magic moments of insight when you find something that shifts the business.
Strategists have used Nudge to
- Build their own benchmarks and intelligence.
- Centralize data and performance to one place.
- Test & inform strategies and tactics.
- Measure campaigns, getting insights & data from across the whole mix.
- Link content campaigns through to purchase. And what content formats drive purchase.
- Optimize programmatic advertising, and placements, with post-click data.
- Hold partners accountable, with third party measurement.
- Measure influencer & content partnerships.
- Capture custom calculated metrics.
All these and more, analytics plays a role in every project.
Benefits for Strategists
Keep abreast of your customers behaviors and demand.
Get insights to inform strategies.
Improve execution with KPIs or metrics.
Simple easy to use dashboard.
Compared to other tools
- Installation is fast and low config. Enter domain and add code.
- Get fancy with custom events, reports & APIs.
- Supported by a free tier to experiment and prove out business cases.
Read more on How Nudge compares.