About this role
Nudge is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Growth Marketing Manager to lead growth marketing and conversion rate optimization for our startup. In this role, having optimization instincts, being marketing savvy, and having an analytical mindset are key to driving growth, engagement, and conversion.
As a person, you are not afraid to stretch boundaries and think outside the box to get results. You have an experimental mind.
If you’re passionate about digital marketing and growth, we’d love to talk to you.
New York, UK, Canada, Remote
- Optimize and prioritize channels in order to grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and content.
- Create frameworks, KPIs and a rigorous measurement and testing process; constantly monitor and improve the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns.
- Optimize conversion paths and rates. Conversion rates will be your leading KPI.
- Analyze all aspects of conversion funnel, identify key areas for improvement and implement strategies to support revenue growth.
- Develop and deliver highly effective social media and email marketing campaigns to support revenue growth.
- Plan, execute and analyze paid advertising campaigns.
- Create mock-ups of new/updated web pages and write clear briefs to web developers.
- Ensure creative excellence and brand consistency.
- Scale growth processes.
Skills & qualifications
- Display strategic, analytical and creative thinking alongside leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Broad marketing capabilities, in particular strong knowledge of growth marketing, user behaviour, social media, paid advertising and conversion rate optimization.
- Understand how to use data, analytics, metrics and statistics to make informed decisions.
- Understand the interplay between paid, earned and owned channels.
- Proven digital marketing and growth expertise.
- Ability to design mock-ups and write clear design/web developer briefs.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high-level outcomes.
- Start-up mindset with results and action-driven approach.
- Self starter with the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements.
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills, professional English.
- 2+ years digital marketing / growth marketing experience.
- Ability to demonstrate samples and results of previous growth marketing projects, A/B testing and data analytics experience.
- Previous growth marketing experience working for a SaaS startup.
Email: [email protected]