Traditional analytics hasn’t kept pace with how audiences engage with products & marketing. Often missing crucial things like attention. So Nudge provides a mixture of traditional, attention & engagement metrics. To best reflect how customers engage today.
Get deeper insight on how engaging your products are. Share data with users to improve their experience.
Product managers use Nudge to help identify the performance of their product marketing, or their product usage. It can also be used itself as part of the product, to share data with users.
Nudge lets product managers build their own data-driven views in their dashboards. Use Nudge infrastructure to store, analyze and report back. So you can focus on creating engaging experiences and offload the heavy lifting to us.
Use the Nudge data itself to see how users engage with your product, where are they paying attention, where are they not.
Product Managers have used Nudge to
- Power internal analytics and have a dashboard view.
- Test, measure & validate product marketing strategies.
- Measure product usage & engagement.
- Measure performance
- Complement existing internal analytics.
- Reduce reliance on other analytics.
All these and more, analytics plays a role in every project.
Benefits for Product Managers
High fidelity data & insights into the product experience enable you to improve the experience.
Give users a reason to return, increase use retention and stickiness with data-drive views.
Leverage our infrastructure efficiency.
Custom build metrics & views.
Compared to other tools
- Installation is fast and low config. Enter domain and add code.
- Get fancy with custom events, reports & APIs.
- Supported by a free tier to experiment and prove out business cases.
Read more on How Nudge compares.
Product Manager FAQs